Saturday, May 24, 2008

MC & went to wet market...

I think my flu was becoming worse... the mucus was getting thick & when I blew it out from my nose, my head hurt... my head felt heavy & uncomfortable. But it wasn't so bad compares to the last time I suffered from flu where I got to have tissue with me all the time. However, selsema ni rasa teruk skit masa kat ofis jer... klu kat umah quite ok la. Maybe due to the air-cond or aku yg ngengada. :-P

Coincidently, Mak gave me a call on Thursday morning asked me to bring her to her favorite clinic at Kajang. So alang2, aku pun cuba try test seeing the doctor... hahaa dpt MC! But she prescribed me ubat selsema yg ngantuk. Got to consume the medicine 3 times a day. Hasilnya mmg aku ngantuk for the whole day.

After going to clinic & having breakfast, we went to wet market. Actually the purpose of this post is to show the pics that I had curi2 snapped at the wet market using my hp. Tak lah cantik pun... but since I dah curi2 snap, rasa harus letak kat sini.

Beli ketam & ikan kerapu... (kerapu kot nama ikan sblh ketam tu)

Don't forget vegetables for balance diet...

2 comments:

CATZ said...

pasar mana ni purp..ketam tu walau nampak dari jauh, totapppppp mengancamm.

PurPlè said...

ketam tu mmg mengancam... tu yg beli tu... ada lah dlm 6 ekor, masak lemak cili api... mmg terangkat. btw, pasar bangi kat seksyen 1 tu... mcm2 ada.