Yesterday, went to KK Bangi... buat medical check-up. The process was quite confusing. Sempatlah aku explain kat bbrp org bakal student U (eh, aku pun bakal student U gak. Mcm tak caya jer...) what they should do after taking the number. Kalau tak, terpinga2 lah depa lepas amik nombor. Nasib baik terbawak surat tawaran (actually ada dlm keter), klu tak... tak bleh proceed the medical check-up process i.e. taking x-ray & urine sampling... otherwise klu nak proceed gak got to pay ~RM180. Since there's offer letter from JPA, so free lah medical check-up ni. The day before yesterday, went to JPA to take affidavit letter for visa application. I should start making the online application now but I'm so not in the mood to start. Apa hal malas sgt ni. Btw, this Tuesday kene pegi KK Bangi lagi to do other test. I'll be getting the result of the medical check-up on July 4. Lama kan... so for those yg nak buat medical check-up for free, you better hurry. Tak sempat karang... terpaksa lah bayar kat private. I need the money instead to buy a new pair of walking shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment