Monday, January 10, 2011

Feel like I have a good instinct now...

...that If I buy a lottery ticket, I might win a jackpot! :P

Tak sangka tekaan aku tepat untuk Vokal~Terbaik & Lagu~Terbaik. Actually I don't have a favorite song for this year A.J.L, but as I said to my sis on Saturday, if I have to pick one, I'll pick Ana~Rafali's song. I think the song is soothing. For the Best Vocal, I picked Hafiz cos I think he had done a good job in delivering the song based on what I've listened on the radio.

I have to admit that AR's performance sucked though. What a waste, such a beautiful song was overshadowed by an over-dramatic performance. I had informed JD about my pick before the show. So after the sucked performance, JD condemned my pick. Sabar je lah. Takpe, saje suka-suka teka. Not that the result will affect my life.

Actually I know nothing about the lyric, I'm only attracted to the melody. I don't have the mp3, not even any of the songs in the final. Dah tua ni (sedar diri), I hardly update my mp3 player. Fortunately, we have internet. So, just search & enjoy.

2 comments:

Mimi said...

never pay attention to her (besides the fact that dia pakai baju kurung setiap kali perform) n her song.. so aku neutral je dia menang ke tak hehehe... vclip dia comel sbb ada Zahiril Adzim ;)

PurPlè said...

yup me too. actually x khatam pun all the 14 songs. juz picked her cos my instinct somehow said so. tau the song pun part chorus je as it's the song title. tu yg x sangka tepat tu. masa tgk bunkface perform, baru tau... oh ini lagu extravganza. klu tau awal2, maybe i'll pick the song instead.