The previous post was autopublished actually. Masa tu baru naik flight kot.
Btw, the timestamp is Msia time ok. So pandai2 lah tambah 8 atau 7.
Alhamdulillah, dah 2 hari kat sini. Banyak benda nak citer ni.
To tell you the truth, on the 1st day which was Sunday, I really felt like goin home. Sampai kat bilik ~5:30pm. I was shocked to see the small bedroom & bathroom. The kitchen looked like has been abandoned for a while. The internet connection wasn't ready because I need to register 1st. I think I understand Paris Hilton's feeling when she had to spend a day in a prison & I think I had acted like Paris Hilton. I cried. Hahaa. I wanted to go home so badly. Another hahaa. But like I told D, maybe because I was very tired. It was a very long day... more than 24 hours since I departed from KL.
So, I calmed myself down, solat & went to sleep. Luckily, I had a nice sleep.
Oh yer, aku posa on the travel day & I haven't miss one since I arrived here. Hari Ahad tu, I didn't really feel like break fasting since I was acting like Paris Hilton already. Tp gagahkan diri gak utk masak nasi & buka posa. Tak sangka byk plak nasi aku masak, so byk gak lah makan.
Ok lah. Everything's fine now. I already met a few Malaysians yesterday, even break fasting with them.
Nanti sambung lg k! I know you guys want picture. Nanti yek. Ciao!
Btw, the timestamp is Msia time ok. So pandai2 lah tambah 8 atau 7.
Alhamdulillah, dah 2 hari kat sini. Banyak benda nak citer ni.
To tell you the truth, on the 1st day which was Sunday, I really felt like goin home. Sampai kat bilik ~5:30pm. I was shocked to see the small bedroom & bathroom. The kitchen looked like has been abandoned for a while. The internet connection wasn't ready because I need to register 1st. I think I understand Paris Hilton's feeling when she had to spend a day in a prison & I think I had acted like Paris Hilton. I cried. Hahaa. I wanted to go home so badly. Another hahaa. But like I told D, maybe because I was very tired. It was a very long day... more than 24 hours since I departed from KL.
So, I calmed myself down, solat & went to sleep. Luckily, I had a nice sleep.
Oh yer, aku posa on the travel day & I haven't miss one since I arrived here. Hari Ahad tu, I didn't really feel like break fasting since I was acting like Paris Hilton already. Tp gagahkan diri gak utk masak nasi & buka posa. Tak sangka byk plak nasi aku masak, so byk gak lah makan.
Ok lah. Everything's fine now. I already met a few Malaysians yesterday, even break fasting with them.
Nanti sambung lg k! I know you guys want picture. Nanti yek. Ciao!
6 comments:
ok takecare...yer
Good to hear u've arrived safe n sound hehe :D Cheer up ok!
I'm counting down to raya already hehe.. Office damn boring wout u n saira (k kay selalu xde, maka akula penunggu setia)..
Nanti more story n pichas aite!
hi purp..
good to hear that u safe and sound..
waiting for ur updet and keep refreshing ur blog..hahahha..
good luck..!
Well.. you gonna be fine.. and there are Malaysian there.. so. you'll be ok.. I just found out today.. orang yg tinggal kat atas umah aku pun dari Malaysia.. tapi chinese la.. doesn't matter as long as she is Malaysian.. I'm glad all the way... I always miss Malaysia and so do you.. so, everything gonna be ok.. good luck on ur study..
kty,
u too take care & take care our beloved mother as well k!
mimi, catz & saira...
hahahaa... everything's gonna be here. pics later k. there r many msians here but still i'm a lone ranger... since most of them r not freshies.
gd luck to all of u!
Post a Comment