Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Hari Raya & I feel 'it'...

I don't wanna make a big fuss about it since this isn't the 1st hari raya I've celebrated abroad & alone. However this time I'm not really 'alone'. I do have Msian friends & today we have celebrated it together by going to 2 open houses near the University.

Despite not being alone & dapat merasa rendang ayam :-D...
I feel the loneliness. I miss home. I miss everybody at home. I miss the foods. :-P

Yeah I'm making a big fuss over it!

Maybe I'm getting too old for this kind of experiment experience.

Hahahaa... in fact kat sini mmg aku tua pun. Depa semua muda2. But you're never too old to be young, rite. Lgpun, rasanya aku awet muda kot. Hehee.

Btw, aku tgh selsema skrg ni. So please excuse me. I need to blow my nose.

No comments: