Shop, shop till you drop! I have a nice day of shopping yesterday with Catz at Jusco Taman Equine. After that, I went to Alamanda alone & continue shopping. What was for iftar then? McD! Yes, take away please... hehee.
3 days left before I'm leaving, temporarily...
I think the worst thing to happen when you're thousand miles away from home is a loved one got sick or passed away.
Leaving my husband is another issue. Most are very supportive, understand the situation but a few, luckily just a few... think that it's a bad idea.
I have a feeling that those kind of a few people would rather something bad happens to us just to prove that they were right. So D, don't let them be ok.
I am scared. However, no matter what I'm gonna be fine, I believe.
I have yet to finish packing. I know I'm sort of procrastinating. The time's not up yet! So allow me to do nothing today... ;-)
3 days left before I'm leaving, temporarily...
I think the worst thing to happen when you're thousand miles away from home is a loved one got sick or passed away.
Leaving my husband is another issue. Most are very supportive, understand the situation but a few, luckily just a few... think that it's a bad idea.
I have a feeling that those kind of a few people would rather something bad happens to us just to prove that they were right. So D, don't let them be ok.
I am scared. However, no matter what I'm gonna be fine, I believe.
I have yet to finish packing. I know I'm sort of procrastinating. The time's not up yet! So allow me to do nothing today... ;-)
6 comments:
Don't look back. Just 1 year. I'm pretty sure that you'll back to me.
Some fools think of happiness, blissfulness & togetherness. Some fools fool themselves I guess
but they're not fooling me. I know it isn’t true.
See you.. daaaaaaaaaaaaa
yups, u captured the essence very accurately here (ape yg aku merapu nieh?)..
thats actually the ultimate reason y i'm reluctant to further studies abroad.. fear of loosing and not being here.
but u've made the decision, kuatkan hati n doa banyak2.. pedulikan ape org nak ckp.
Pejam celik je dh balik sini balik next yr :D (bole la aku pulak sambung dgn tenang)
Best of Luck & Take Care!
p/s - aku dh sumbat pelbagai kotak dlm opis ko, ade audit harini!
*reading JD's comment*
*speechless*
*on a cloud 9*
xoxoxo
hehee...
mimi,
thanx for the wish! yeah, i'm pretty sure, time flies quite fast. yer, sambung lah dgn tenang... aku pulak balik dgn x tenang.
p/s: buat lah mcm opis sendiri yek...
hi purp..
good luck ya...pejam celik pejam celik dgn kebusy-an ko nanti tak rasa kot..i'm sure u'll come back here...
jgn peduli org ckp apa...itu tak penting..yg penting u, ur D and close family (ur mom) understand and pray for ur success always.
as ur fren i always hope that kita semua berjaya.
good luck.jgn sedih oke.
hi catz... thanx a lot for the support! yeah, i'll absolutely will come back... paling lewat 1 year from now. pastu kita boleh lah gi shopping lg... tp kali ni i'm thinking nak beli baju opis lah... pas balik, sure nak bukak wardrobe baru kn... ;-)
Post a Comment