I just got back from Computing Services Dept. At last, I can get connected to internet from my room.
The previous post was posted from the computer lab in one of the library here.
Phewww... lega rasanya dapat berinternet dr dlm bilik sendiri. Ni pun bukan senang nak dpt connect, tu yg lega sgt tu. I've tried so many times last night but failed. I called ResNet (that's what internet connection is called in residence hall) buddies last night to help me solving the problem, tapi dia pun tak boleh buat. So he asked me to go to CSD.
Pagi2 ni bersemangat bangun & went to CSD. I couldn't stand another day without internet in my room. Lagipun ada bbrp benda nak survey like bank, service provider for mobile phone etc. Feel like a lil bit lost without internet.
Oh yer, just a brief note... barang2 kat sini mahal lah! I'll eloborate on it later.
Ok, got to go.
The previous post was posted from the computer lab in one of the library here.
Phewww... lega rasanya dapat berinternet dr dlm bilik sendiri. Ni pun bukan senang nak dpt connect, tu yg lega sgt tu. I've tried so many times last night but failed. I called ResNet (that's what internet connection is called in residence hall) buddies last night to help me solving the problem, tapi dia pun tak boleh buat. So he asked me to go to CSD.
Pagi2 ni bersemangat bangun & went to CSD. I couldn't stand another day without internet in my room. Lagipun ada bbrp benda nak survey like bank, service provider for mobile phone etc. Feel like a lil bit lost without internet.
Oh yer, just a brief note... barang2 kat sini mahal lah! I'll eloborate on it later.
Ok, got to go.
2 comments:
ucu kt sne okeh x???
ucu sehat x???
alhamdulillah sihat.
Post a Comment