Lately I realize that I have a focus issue that makes me tend to be forgetful. Agaknya klu aku ni kartun, mesti byk bubble2 kat kepala aku ni... sampai aku sendiri pun jd confuse.
For example, which aku sendiri pun rasa bengang dgn diri aku... I plan to make samosa. I went to Carrefour & bought minced beef. On the way home, baru teringat kulit popia. So yesterday, I went to Carrefour again & beli kulit popia. Dah sampai rumah, baru teringat kentang. Aiyooo... camna lah aku boleh jd cenggini.
I can't even focus on making samosa, so I guess it's quite demanding to expect me focus on work rite now. I just can't...
Something need to be done. Penat lah ulang alik kedai/Carrefour... satu benda pun tak jadi. I know that the solution is a checklist. I need to jot down everything that I want to buy. Tp malas lah plak nak carik kertas, pen & tulis pakai tgn.
Then I got a better idea. There must be a WM6 software that can help me create a list & check it easily. Not to mention Task program... I don't like it. It's not friendly & hard to categorize. I found this - HandyShopper on Freeware PocketPC.
So, I can create checklists using the software. Not just a to-buy list but also my to-do list & to-bring list... sambil baring2 lg. I kinda enjoy making the list & jot everything down.
Now that I have checklist, just hope that I won't forget to bring anything important to UK.
For example, which aku sendiri pun rasa bengang dgn diri aku... I plan to make samosa. I went to Carrefour & bought minced beef. On the way home, baru teringat kulit popia. So yesterday, I went to Carrefour again & beli kulit popia. Dah sampai rumah, baru teringat kentang. Aiyooo... camna lah aku boleh jd cenggini.
I can't even focus on making samosa, so I guess it's quite demanding to expect me focus on work rite now. I just can't...
Something need to be done. Penat lah ulang alik kedai/Carrefour... satu benda pun tak jadi. I know that the solution is a checklist. I need to jot down everything that I want to buy. Tp malas lah plak nak carik kertas, pen & tulis pakai tgn.
Then I got a better idea. There must be a WM6 software that can help me create a list & check it easily. Not to mention Task program... I don't like it. It's not friendly & hard to categorize. I found this - HandyShopper on Freeware PocketPC.
So, I can create checklists using the software. Not just a to-buy list but also my to-do list & to-bring list... sambil baring2 lg. I kinda enjoy making the list & jot everything down.
Now that I have checklist, just hope that I won't forget to bring anything important to UK.
4 comments:
aku rasa kita makin tua lah..
aku pun asyik lupa je...
bukan makin tua... makin matang... hehee. byk sgt benda nak pikir... isk...
that's why la kita semua end up jadi engineer and not doctor.. hehehe.. Who knows what will happen.. Aku yg rare opportunities can shopping here always make a list.. Forgetful? yes.. Always lately.. And also confusable.. hikss..
saira... isk... x dpt byng kn jd doktor yg pelupa... huhuuu... kesian patient... especially for surgeon, potensi kene saman besar sekali.
mmg harus sgt buat shopping list kat sana! bukannya senang nak ulang alik. btw, i think the keyword is focus... focus... so we're not confused. but sometimes it just hard to focus...
Post a Comment